Children's Library Online
If you do not have a library card and want to access a database and/or Libby, sign up for an MVLC e-card here.
The Merrimack Valley Library Consortium has put together a Kid's Catalog for Libby. Download the Libby app on compatible devices or visit mvlc.overdrive.com/library/kids.
Once you download the Libby app and add a library card tap library on the bottom left. Tap on Explore> then guide:Kids. This guide uses the juvenile filter. You have the option to apply this filter everywhere.
The popular on-demand film streaming service Kanopy is now available for free through the Salisbury Public Library. Salisbury card holders can access Kanopy and sign up to start streaming films instantly.
Each Salisbury cardholder has access to films and Kanopy Kids.
Films can be streamed from any computer, television, mobile device or platform by downloading the Kanopy app for Android or iOS devices, Amazon Fire tablets, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Google TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung TV, or Telstra TV.
Create an account:
- Click on the Salisbury Kanopy link: kanopy.com/en/salisburylibrary.
- Click on "Add a Library Card".
- Complete the account registration with an email address and password.
- Verify your email address.
- Log in and start streaming!
- Each cardholder has 10 credits to watch 10 films per month. Once a film is played, it has unlimited watches in 72 hours.
- Kanopy Kids: Unlimited watching of all Kanopy Kid films.
- To view the Kanopy Kids collection visit kanopy.com/en/salisburylibrary then click on "Kids" in the top right corner.
- Visit help.kanopy.com/en-us/home.htm
- Or visit us at the reference desk.
NoveList K-8 Plus is a database of reading recommendations for children. You can search for your next great read and check its availability with a direct link to our online catalog. Log into EBSCOhost with you library card number.