Special Collections Images
~Archives of the Salisbury Public Library~
APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO REPRODUCE PHOTOGRAPHS OR OBJECT
Terms and Conditions:
- The attribution line, as supplied by the Trustees of the Salisbury Public Library, must appear in the caption or list of credits for each reproduction. ATTRIBUTION LINE TO READ: “Image courtesy of the Archives of the Salisbury Public Library, Salisbury MA.”
- The usage of a digital image, photograph, or color transparency does not in itself carry with it the right to make a reproduction in any form. Copyright of all images remains the property of the Archives of the Salisbury Public Library.
- Photographic materials or digital images and permission to use may not be reused, transferred, assigned, or sold without the written permission of the Trustees of the Salisbury Public Library.
- The Trustees of The Salisbury Public Library assume no responsibility for any royalties or fees claimed by the artist(s), or on the artists’ behalf.
- The cost for reproduction for the purpose of publication shall be $100 (one hundred dollars). For personal use a JPEG file of the image may be obtained from the Archive of the Salisbury Library for a fee of $10 (ten dollars).
- Return the signed application Attention Kristen Packer Salisbury Public Library 17 Elm Street, Salisbury MA, 01952 or by email to Kpacker@Salisburylibrary.org .
The Trustees of the Salisbury Public Library are pleased to grant the usage of materials provided full compliance with the above noted conditions. If not observed, use of the materials considered to be revoked